PM Proflow SC
Proflow SC (Sophisticated Communication) represents the latest generation of powered air respirators. Intelligent and easy to use, the SC has a number of advanced refinements over the original Proflow concept.
Lightweight and compact, the Proflow SC’s ergonomic design incorporates a curved backplate, which ensures user comfort even for long periods. The addition of new headtops expands the range of applications. The unique 3 year/1800 hour blower warranty confirms the reliability.
Electronic control compensates for higher filter resistance to ensure the correct flow is maintained Lightweight NiMH battery provides full shift operation. On board chip data logs all usage which is downloadable to provide full service and maintenance information Simple recharging system; recharging takes only 6 hours Unique 3 year/1800 hour blower warranty, whichever comes first (battery warranty 1 year).
• electronic control compensates for higher filter resistance to ensure the correct flow is maintained
• Lightweight NiMH battery provides full shift operation
• On board chip data logs all usage which is downloadable to provide full service and maintenance information
• Simple recharging system; recharging takes only 6 hours
• Unique 3 year/1800 hour blower warranty, whichever comes first (battery warranty 1 year)
PM Proflow EX
Proflow 2 EX is for applications where potentially explosive atmospheres require an intrinsically safe equipment with explosion protection. Proflow 2 Ex is equipped with microprocessor-controlled airflow management for faultless operation and accurate airflow regulation.
The on-board control system continually monitors the status of the power pack and adjusts the airflow rate. The casing is highly durable and resistant to impact, high temperature, chemical splash and welding sparks.
The casing is fully resistant to all forms of wear and tear including impact, high temperature and chemical contact.
– Compact construction offers unrivalled ergonomic wearability.
– Extremely lightweight, portable system.
– Extensive range of headtops, facepieces and filters which offer protection across a wide range of applications
– ATEX approved device for use in explosive environments
– Clear display shows both battery capacity and blower power.
– Audible warnings when battery is low or when minimum flow rate is not
– normally 7 to 15 hours use following one single charge cycle (depending on the filter/headpiece combination)
– Durable – long service life.
– Ex-Classification: II 2G Ex ib IIC T3 / II 3D Ex tD A22 IP54 T80C
The battery powered blower system is certified as Ex-protection equipment class
– EN60079-0 (2012) EN 60079-11 (2012) and EN60079-31 (2009) to VTT Certification Services – VTT Nr. Ex – 00.E.005X.
|Country of Production:||UK|
|Approvals:||CE certified according to EN 12941 (TH3)|
CE certified according to EN 12942 (TM3)
|Airflow:||not adjustable on the device|
|Airflow Warning:||< 120 l/min|
< 160 l/min
|Battery Warning:||< 15 min remaining time|
|Battery:||Nickel metal hydride battery: 9,6 V|
|Operating Time:||approx. 4-8 hours (depending on combination filter / head part)|
|Battery Recharging Time:||6 hours charging time, automatic trickle charge|
|Weight:||1400g (without belt / without filter)|
|Temperature Range:||-10°C to +40°C <95% RH|
|Alarm System:||Optical alarm (display of battery status (A), exhaustion of filter capacity (P))|
Acoustic alarm (with low battery capacity)
For more information, please see our product catalog
PM Proflow 2 SC
100-064-024 – 120 l/min
100-029-808 – 160 l/min
PM Proflow 2 SC Basic
100-064-124 – 120 l/min
100-064-324 – 160 l/min
PM Proflow 2 EX
No longer available!
Accessory & Spare Parts
Proflow SC Battery
Art. No. 105-063-790
NiMH Battery 9,6 V/ 4,5 Ah
Art. No. 100-063-791
Charger for Proflow SC / EX.
Protective Cover Proflow
Art. No. 116-001-031
Protective cover for body and hose with display window.
Art. No. 500-510-046
Splash water protection sealing set
Bajonett hose adapter
Art. No. 100-027-037
Filter sealing Proflow
Art. No. 227-063-899
Art. No. 119-458-616
Carrying devices such as straps, shoulder straps and back carrying plates can be found here.
Motor unit Proflow SC
Art. No. 100-064-089
Tension Ring Proflow
Art. No. 109-063-594
Body Proflow SC
Art. No. 100-064-049
Vehicle power source
Art. No. 100-063-587
External power supply
Art. No. 100-063-588
Emergency battery pack
Art. No. 252-001-000
Screw driver Proflow
e-breathe Comfort Belt Pro
Art. No. 322-003-003
Art. No. 100-052-692
6 Prefilters + 2 Prefilter Holders
Art. No. 500-052-693
Art. No. 302-052-691
Prefilter (PU 20)
Splash water set
Art. No. 112-023-305
Splas Water Protection Sealing Set